2010 Suzuki Equator suspension NHTSA complaints: Suspension

NHTSA — Suspension Problems

1.5

2010 Suzuki Equator suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Suzuki Equator:

2010 Suzuki Equator Owner Comments

Mar 032016

Equator

I took my vehicle in for a front end alignment on 03/03/16. Mechanic stated that the camber link on lower driver's side control arm was worn out and the passenger side was getting close to the same condition. An alignment could not be completed. The mechanic stated that Nissan/Suzuki made the part the be permanent by welding it in place. The only way to correct it was to cut out the part and replace it. There is a recall for this part/defect on my make and model truck manufactured from Nov 9, 2009 to March 3, 2010. I contacted Suzuki and they stated my vehicle was not under the recall. I feel that my vehicle does fall under the recall. My vehicle was manufactured on either March 13 or 16, 2010. Just days after the recall dates given.

- Cool Ridge, WV, USA