NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Light Problems

2004 Suzuki Forenza brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Forenza:

2004 Suzuki Forenza Owner Comments

Jan 172005

Forenza 4-cyl

My 2004 Suzuki Forenza began jerking upon coming to a stop. The first time I brought my car back to the dealer, I was told that there was a faulty brake switch. The dealer informed me that the part was back ordered so the brake switch was taken off a new Forenza. The same problem occurred. I brought the car back just this past Friday and the car continues to jerk upon coming to a stop. I brought the car back to the dealer today for the fourth time and hopefully this will be the last time. Please provide me with any information that you may have as I'm becoming very frustrated will this problem seeing that I brought the car brand new. My next complaint will be with the departmnet of motor vehicle. Thank you.

- Waterbury, CT, USA