NHTSA — Exterior Lighting: Headlights Problems

2004 Suzuki Forenza lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Forenza:

2004 Suzuki Forenza Owner Comments

Jun 222012

Exterior lighting in August 2011 went to dealer ship to have the recall done for the headlamp low beam or daytime running light (drl). So now it"S June 2012 my headlamps and drl lights not working. Very thankful it didn?T go out on my when I was driving at night I seen me light look different. Went to have bulbs replace lights still not working. So the place I was at ran a test and found out that the wiring is melted so, they side they did have a recall on this. So went Toyota dealerships and they tell me that the wiring that is melted is not the same wiring that was in the recall for my car. Wow really so now I can"T drive my car at night. But my high beams works.

- Fort Wayne, IN, USA