NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems

2006 Suzuki Forenza body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Suzuki Forenza:

2006 Suzuki Forenza Owner Comments

Jan 152014

Forenza 4-cyl

On January 15, 2013, I was driving on the expressway. The vehicle in front of me slammed on their brakes unexpectedly to prevent hitting the vehicle in front of her, who had also slammed on their brakes. We were going approximately 55 mph. I was unable to brake in time to prevent hitting the car in front of me. My vehicle was totaled as a result. My airbag did not deploy during this crash. I feel that an impact at that speed should have triggered the airbag. I was diagnosed with whiplash afterwards. I have pictures of the vehicle after the crash and the airbag intact.

- Louisville, KY, USA

Nov 012010

The interior door handle of my 2006 Suzuki Forenza has fallen off of the driver's and passenger's door. After some research I see that other people are having the same problem and that there has been a recall on some vehicles. When is the recall coming out for the 2006 model? the possibility of being trapped in my car is definitely a safety hazard.

- Bay City, MI, USA