NHTSA — Suspension Problems

2008 Suzuki Forenza suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Suzuki Forenza:

2008 Suzuki Forenza Owner Comments

Feb 042011

Forenza

I have complained consistently about the vibrations at idle and the loud noises in my engine compartment. Also fumes coming thru my vents that burn my eyes at times. Ended up in the er on one occasion and the next day the car had oil all over the valve gasket cover. Car was towed to the dealer but they said they seen no oil but I had pics of the leak. Still get intermittent smells of gas while driving that burn my eyes and throat. The engine gets hot fast and that's when the car starts to accelerate. Seems like it is searching for gears and the rpms rev up. I can feel the engine in my drivers seat really bad. My warranty is almost expired and it is now 2011 and the car has been in twice for the same complaints. Not to mention hearing the struts rattle over bumps and while making turns. They replaced my suspension twice. 1st time was while I only had my car for 2 months. I am not getting no results and this car is very unsafe. Now I am scared if I was to be involved in an accident the airbag may not deploy. They need to recall this car for the faulty transmission and the airbags before someone gets hurt really bad.

- Thonotosassa, FL, USA