NHTSA — Tires Problems

5.4

2010 Suzuki Kizashi wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Suzuki Kizashi:

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Owner Comments

Mar 202012

Kizashi

Tires went bad on this car very fast. I took the car back to the dealer and they even agreed they should not have been going bald. I really did not think anything about it until I took the car elsewhere for an oil change and they told me to check into my warranty. The dealer not even rotated my tires the other place did it, I had to prove that I had them rotated which I did. Suzuki did not care. They said the tires are 24,000 mile tires!! there has got to be a reason tires go at 15000 miles this is when we notice that we were going to need tires. Watch them we always though Goodyear/dunlop was a decent tire.

- Endicott, NY, USA