NHTSA — Visibility: Windshield Problems

6.6

2006 Suzuki Reno windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Suzuki Reno:

2006 Suzuki Reno Owner Comments

Jul 192006

Reno 4-cyl

I have owned this car for about 8 months and the windshield has now cracked or chipped twice from small stones off the road. I have significant worries about the quality of this glass if it is failing so easily. I understand the issues could be flukes, but I am not sure after a second failure. The stone in this incident was very small and should not, in my opinion, caused a crack so easily. I am very worried in regards to a larger failure and hope you can investigate the issue.

- Indianapolis, IN, USA