NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems

2008 Suzuki Reno accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Suzuki Reno:

2008 Suzuki Reno Owner Comments

Mar 172016

I've had to replace the throttle body as well as the transission range sensor and the trans axle control module. I've had to replace the arms on the windshield as well for the windshield wipers because they had came off while I was driving. This car has almost caused me my life multiple times and im so sick of no one trying to fix what is going on with it. I know that they dont make this model anymore but this care has been nothing but trouble and not everyone can buy a new car at this time so we are left to fix the mistakes of the maker.

- Lockport, NY, USA