NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems

2007 Suzuki SX4 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Suzuki SX4:

2007 Suzuki SX4 Owner Comments

Nov 222007

I bought my SX4 2007 Suzuki Nov 2007. I have had problems with gas fumes inside car, took it to service said there were no leaks. Still smells on occasions. Took car to service 3 times the had it for 7 days and could find no problem. It is the worst car I have ever had for poor gas mileage. And also the passenger airbag light comes on constantly. Was told passenger must not be sitting in seat right, give me a break!!!!. I wouldn't recommend this car.

- Orlando, FL, USA