1. totally loss (1 reports)
2003 Suzuki Swift miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Suzuki Swift:

2003 Suzuki Swift Owner Comments

Apr 202015

Swift 1.3L

click to see larger images

fire fire fire fire

On 20th April 2015, I finished my office work at 17.00 hours and drove by car to my home. I parked the vehicle around 18.30 at garage beside my home and remotely locked the car and went inside. In the midnight I heard a big noise and woke up. I saw a fire in the garage. We shouted and ran out from the house. My Suzuki Swift car on fire. With the help of our neighbors we put it out. I have attached few pictures. Present investigation is going on with insurance company and police.

- , Colombo, Sri Lanka