NHTSA — Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers Problems

2004 Suzuki Verona electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Verona:

2004 Suzuki Verona Owner Comments

Nov 202003

Verona 6-cyl

I bought a 2004 Suzuki Verona 4 door sedan, in October 2003. Since then I have taken it to the dealership numerous times, they keep sending me away without fixing it, they say when the car stalls thats the way it was designed. And all the cars I have owned in the past I've never heard of them being designed to stall!! it does not accelerate properly, the car stalls miss fires when cold, it doesn't shift right, the service person said that it was my driving (bull)! the mechanic supposed to fix the clock three times and still doesn't work, the heated seats don't work properly, the cigerette liter doesn't work, they said it was the fuse but the fuses are good. I am extremely unhappy with the proformance of this car, they have told me that nobody else has had any complaints, that mine is the first.there needs to be something done before somebody gets hurt or even killed, especially today when I tried to pull out into traffic and it didn't wont to accelerate it started to go and it wouldn't move, after I proceeded to go it wouldn't do nothing almost causing me to get hit by an on coming car, that wouldn't slow down!!! disgusted in South Carolina!!! I would not reccomend a Suzuki to anyone, they are all junk. Pe04062_cat

- Gaffney, SC, USA