Stalls While Driving

6.7

2004 Suzuki Verona engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Verona:

2004 Suzuki Verona Owner Comments

May 112015

Verona S 2.5L I6

So it idles hard at a stop sign, or red light and ends up stalling out. My check engine light was on and the code read as a o2 censor malfunction, but it has to be more than that. Its just a pain. Rather trade in for $1500 and take the loss.

- , Twinsburg, OH, USA

Dec 052013

Verona EX 6

I'm definitely pissed off. I've been having problems with my car for about a year now spending extra monies that I don't have trying to take care of this car. The problem started with the engine light two months after getting the car in 2005. Then engine started doing all kinds of crazy things, over heating smells. Now to top it off the transmission starts slipping. I need help very much, definitely annoyed. To top it off you can't afford the parts to the vehicle, the parts are very high and most auto parts stores don't carry the parts.

- , Jersey City, NJ, USA

May 142010

Verona

The car is quitting on me driving down the road, sitting at a stoplight or just whenever it feels like it. I have to put it in neutral, start the car and even then sometimes it won't stay started. I have to keep one foot on the gas and the other on the brake. It's a pain.

- , Frankfort, KY, USA