NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems

4.5

2004 Suzuki Verona miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Verona:

2004 Suzuki Verona Owner Comments

Oct 302014

Verona

I should have done my homework before purchasing this vehicle. I bought it from dealership, and feel finding out more, why are these cars aloud to still be sold. I have had nothing but problems since day one with accelerating. Constantly stalling and bucking. I read how thus has been an issue with this type of car since day 1. the dealership would only do one minor repair and refused to help with anything else, as it was sold as is. I had a mechanic hook it up and found 12 transmission codes!!!! I am a single mother or 2/children and fear for our safety every time we get in this car. I so wish I never purchased this vehicle. But now its too late, I still owe money and can't afford another vehicle. Just wondering, I haven't seen any, but were there or are there any recalls for this problem? just frustrated.

- St Petersburg, FL, USA

Jul 042012

Verona

My transmission range switch went out on my car and left myself, my disabled mother, my 10mo son, and my 12mo nephew stranded on the side of the highway for over an hour in 103 degree weather. This is a common problem with Suzuki and everyone on the forums is requesting that this defective part be considered a recall.

- Boonville, IN, USA