NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems

2004 Suzuki Verona seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Verona:

2004 Suzuki Verona Owner Comments

Jun 212011

Verona

The contact owns a 2004 Suzuki Verona. The contact stated that all three rear seats belts on the vehicle failed. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer where the contact was advised to replace the seat belts. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was unknown and the current mileage was 200,000.

- Atalanta, GA, USA

Dec 272009

Verona

The seat belts in the back seat will not work properly. I have 2 out of the 3 to lock up and not work. I have a 4yr old and now she must ride by the door due to the malfunction of the other two seatbelts. I have had so much trouble out of this car and it was bought new. It surges and has almost got me and my child killed. I had it in the shop for over a month and still have issues. They say it doesn't happen when they drive it. Like it is in my head. I don't recommend Suzuki to anyone!

- Horn Lake, MS, USA