NHTSA — Suspension Problems

2004 Suzuki Verona suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Suzuki Verona:

2004 Suzuki Verona Owner Comments

Jul 142004

The consumer's vehicle stalled while and resulted in an accident. The PCM was replaced. The rear brake lights would not turn off. The stalling problem was recurrent. Other problems were; the vehicle would cut off in traffic, the vehicle made noises when the A/C was on and when turning right or left. The oil seal, gasket and engine assembly was replaced due to en an engine knock.

- Charlotte, NC, USA

Apr 012004

Verona 6-cyl

From the moment I purchased my 2004 Suzuki Verona, I've had nothing but problems. Problems include right side pulling (the dealer replaced the tire but it continues to pull. However dealer claims "there is no problem, you just don't like the vehicle"). problems with idling and the car cutting off. Problem with gears not shifting fast enough (mine is an automatic) but it stalls all the time when I am trying to accelerate. I am extremely unhappy with the performance of this automobile. I would never recommend anyone to buy a Suzuki. I've pretty much been told by the dealer I bought it from that they cannot find my "mystery complaints" and that they can't do anything to things they can't find. It's all a bunch of bull! I do have the same problems that other owners are complaining about, it's not all in my head! pe04062_cat

- Blountville, TN, USA