NHTSA — Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly Problems

2.5

2008 Suzuki XL7 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Suzuki XL7:

2008 Suzuki XL7 Owner Comments

Jan 082015

XL7

Well the sunroof has started to leak into the driver side and this is when it rains. I've been having this issue over a year now and same issues from Suzuki states they can't help me cause its not in warranty and I explained to them it's a known issue when I research it and I told them there is needing to be a recall and it's not good cause of the electronic it's going on in dash and through. They just said sorry. I am so fed up with this and lack of caring. I can see why they went bankrupt and I am hoping a recall can happen soon on a lot of theses issues and that are so clearly out there with more than mine. Please please please help me.

- Anniston, AL, USA