NHTSA — Tires Problems

3.6

2008 Suzuki XL7 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Suzuki XL7:

2008 Suzuki XL7 Owner Comments

Jul 192011

XL7 6-cyl

Driving on I 86 near the elmira, NY airport and the tire alert sensor on dash panel showed low air pressure in the rear tire. I slowed down to get off the next exit to check the tire and within a minute the tire blew. I got out of the vehicle and the tread had separated from the wheel. I had to replace all of the tires on the vehicle. I have pictures of the tire.

- Hornell, NY, USA