- July 1: Tesla Regenerative Braking Lawsuit Says Systems Are Dangerous news | 49 days ago
- June 29: Lawsuit: NHTSA Ignored Freedom of Information Act Request news | 51 days ago
- June 21: Tesla Fails to Get Unintended Acceleration Lawsuit Dismissed news | 59 days ago
- June 19: NTSB Releases Details of Fatal Tesla Model S Crash news | 61 days ago
- June 17: Tesla Engineer Sues Automaker, Gets Fired news | 63 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.