- September 22: Tesla Sues Michigan For Right to Sell Direct to Consumers news | 5 days ago
- September 19: Tesla and Mobileye Spar Over Autonomous Autopilot news | 8 days ago
- September 14: China Tesla Crash Destroyed 'Autopilot' Data Logs news | 13 days ago
- September 7: Tesla Model S Driver Killed in Fiery Netherlands Crash news | 20 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Model S P100D: 0-60 in 2.5 Seconds, 315-Mile Range news | 35 days ago
2014 Tesla Model S
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Model S has a 5-star safety rating and scored a 99/100 in consumer satisfaction from Consumer Reports. Even when a problem with battery fires popped up, Tesla promptly responded with an over-the-air-software update and military grade titanium. Impressive. Still it's too early to tell how this car will hold up.
Worst 2014 Model S transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Tesla Model S Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Model S compares to other years?
Check out our Tesla Model S overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Model S.