6.0

1999 Toyota 4Runner accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota 4Runner:

1999 Toyota 4Runner Owner Comments

Jan 152013

4Runner Limited 3.4L V6

The power door locks I discovered weren't always locking all of the doors. I'd come out in the morning and find that one or the other of the rear doors wasn't locked. I had to check each door to make sure it was locked every night when I had street side parking before I moved. Now the thing just sits in the garage because it's practically undriveable in winter with all of it's other problems. See my other complaints.

- , Athabasca, Alberta, canada