6.0

1. replace caliper (1 reports)
2000 Toyota 4Runner brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Toyota 4Runner:

2000 Toyota 4Runner Owner Comments

Jun 152016

4Runner SR

Ever since I own this ToyotaRuner sr4 2000 it is a good car that is what I kept. The engine and the body is very good. But, the brake is giving me a problem every time. I had get it fixed by the dealer and different shops. I had the brake and the caliper fixed at least once every two years, I thought this is a defect with this model of cars.

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA