4.0

1. class action suit (1 reports)
2002 Toyota 4Runner body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota 4Runner:

2002 Toyota 4Runner Owner Comments

Jan 012006

4Runner SR5 V6

I have rust near the bumpers and both front and back are hanging. As I drive around the city, I started noticing many other 4Runners in the same model that has the same issue I do. I believe there is a defect to the bumpers. This is a safety hazard especially since they are linked to the sensors to the airbags.

I want to see if there is a way to file a CLASS ACTION SUIT on this issue. Can anyone relate?

- , Austin, TX, USA