2013 Toyota 4Runner brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Toyota 4Runner:

2013 Toyota 4Runner Owner Comments

Mar 282014

My 2013 Toyota 4runner ltd, on three different times this past month, activated its vsc/ ABS system when I was turning on a winding road. I was traveling at or below the posted speed limit( 30 mph or less). This caused the vehicle to apply the ABS to the outside front wheel which pulled me off the road or across the double yellow line into oncoming traffic. I had no control of the vehicle when the vcs/ABS system activated. If not for the low speed the outcome would have been much worse. I notified Toyota service and have appointment to check same on 4-2-2014. After reading numerous accounts about Toyota 4runners having the same issue ( I felt that this was a larger issue which should be reported.

- Cortlandt Manor , NY, USA