2015 Toyota 4Runner steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Toyota 4Runner:

2015 Toyota 4Runner Owner Comments

Jan 192016

I have a new 4runner that I was not pleased with how it was handling. I took it into an independent wheel alignment shop to get an objective opinion. The results are included in the attached document. 10 out of 14 of the settings were out of specification. I paid to have these items fixed. My car now tracks better. Corners better and has a more stable ride. These settings were so bad I now realize that I was in car that was not as safe as it should have been. I have submitted this attachment to Toyota usa and the dealer and the only response has been they will file my complaint. I am amazed that Toyota did not consider this a manufacturing defect that they should remedy as part of a new car sale.

- Redmond, WA, USA