- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 1 days ago
- May 26: Toyota Recalls Tundra and Sequoia Over Cracked Lug Nuts recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 7 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 11 days ago
1996 Toyota Avalon
Worst 1996 Avalon steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Avalon Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Avalon compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon.