- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 20 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 27 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 30 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 32 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 53 days ago
1998 Toyota Avalon
Worst 1998 Avalon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on2
- excessive oil consumption, smoking2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Avalon Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Avalon compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon.