4.0

2000 Toyota Avalon drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Toyota Avalon:

2000 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

May 062009

Avalon XL V6

I have a 2000 Avalon XL which I've had to replace one lifter on and now its knocking so bad I think another one is needed to be changed. They are expensive. I also just replaced my brakes and they squeak horribly all the time. Any ideas? I bought the best ceramic ones on the market and there is hardly any wear on them but they are horrible. Wagner was the brand. Just spent a $1000 at the Toyota dealership to have tune up and several fluids flushed and refilled and now whenever i make a turn it sounds like something is rolling across my console from side to side. Any ideas?

- , Springfield, IL, USA