$7,000.00

1. new engine (1 reports)
2000 Toyota Avalon engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Toyota Avalon:

2000 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Sep 162009

Avalon V6

Toyota has done a great job in covering up and blaming the owner for the Sludge Problem, for me I am lucky to be alive, no thanks to Toyota. I had been travelling on the Freeway and travelling at 100kmph, when my Engine blow up and I had no warning this was going the happen, and warning on the dash at all. Did Toyota care? NO they behaved as if this was a everyday thing and then blamed me, just as they are doing to all the others. (O WHAT A FEELING) do they have any feelings, in my opinion, I think not, except when they sell you the car and I am sure it is only the feeling of money, money, money.

- , Berwick, Victoria, Australia