2001 Toyota Avalon accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Avalon:

2001 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

May 142001

This is as much a question as an actual report. Driver's sideview mirror has tremendous blind spot - conversely - a small viewing area. Typically a conscientious driver, I have cut off 2 or more drivers that just weren't visible to me. I think this should be reviewed. Perhaps this is my own problem, but I've never had this problem with a car in the past. My belief is that the sideview mirror should be more concave - or at least provide a larger viewing area.

- Renton, WA, USA