- March 26: Toyota and Lexus Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Filed, Again news | 28 days ago
- March 25: Toyota Tire Savings Event Lawsuit Says Event Isn't a Good Deal news | 29 days ago
- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 66 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 87 days ago
2001 Toyota Avalon
Worst 2001 Avalon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- auto lock on1
- check engine light on1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- VSC skid and ECU failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Avalon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Avalon compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon.