- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 17 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 24 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 27 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 29 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 50 days ago
2001 Toyota Avalon
Worst 2001 Avalon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- auto lock on1
- check engine light on1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- VSC skid and ECU failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Avalon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Avalon compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon.