- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 8 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 15 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 24 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 25 days ago
2001 Toyota Avalon
Worst 2001 Avalon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- auto lock on1
- check engine light on1
- sudden unintended acceleration1
- VSC skid and ECU failure1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Avalon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Avalon compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon.