- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 0 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 3 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
2001 Toyota Avalon
Worst 2001 Avalon engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil gel sludge in motor1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Avalon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Avalon compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Avalon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avalon.