2.0

2002 Toyota Avalon body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Avalon:

2002 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Jul 062009

Avalon 6-cyl

When I wanted to exit the car from the driver's side, the inside door handle would not work. I had to open the window and use the outside handle to exit the car.I was then able to exit the car. I had to have the driver's side door assembly replaced.that was the first time this happened. The same thing happened again in November 2014. The inside driver's door handle would not let me exit the car and I was trapped inside again. The inside door handle cable snapped. I had to have the cable replaced. This happened twice within a 5 year period.

- White Plains, NY, USA