8.0

2004 Toyota Avalon seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Avalon:

2004 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Apr 012015

Avalon XLS V6

Brought 2004 Avalon in for recall regarding Air Bag problem. After recall work was done, light was still coming on. Discussed situation with service manager. They said if I wanted to go further, I would have to pay. Recall would not cover extra cost. I gave the OK to diagnose further. Cost me $240. Light for air bag went off, and I thought that was it. Today, two weeks later, light coming on and off again. Who pays to fix this now? Me?

- , Fort Lee, NJ, USA