2005 Toyota Avalon body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota Avalon:

2005 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Aug 092013

Avalon

Dashboard started showing cracks and is now deteriorating (crumbling). Major cracks on passenger side across the air bag. I have notified Toyota and taken it to local dealership with no resolution.

- Lancaster, SC, USA

Apr 212015

Avalon 6-cyl

Was driving on beltway in Washington, DC. Another vehicle was driving at a high rate of speed in an attempt to merge on the beltway when he clipped my vehicle. My vehicle spun around on beltway and hit guardrails at high rate of speed twice. Both front and back bumpers were completely torn apart in addition to huge dent in driver's side door. Front or side airbags did not deploy.

- Temple Hills, MD, USA

Jan 022006

Avalon 6-cyl

I have rust pouring out of my 4 doors on my 2005 Toyota Avalon and it continues to bleed into my paint job. I have been requesting a fix for years and they just keep wiping the rust away and do not fix the actual problem. I am not absolutely sure but I'm pretty sure they put the wrong nuts and bolts inside the automobile! stainless steel should have been used and they didn't" also they think because safety is not the issue, and is still fine your organization won't assist me? I pray they're wrong. I only want what I paid for which isn't what I received and is that not fraud" have a great day and god bless America! thank you!

- Girard, PA, USA