2005 Toyota Avalon seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota Avalon:

2005 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Dec 192007

Avalon 6-cyl

When I attempted to secure the driver side seat belt of my 2005 Toyota Avalon after a shopping stop, I discovered that the bolt holding the seat belt to the car post had popped out and left the seat belt dangling and unusable. I surmise that it popped out when I released it after arriving at my destination. I immediately drove to the Toyota dealership where they reattached it. I do not know whether they used a new bolt or found the old one in the car.

- Atlanta, GA, USA