7.3

2008 Toyota Avalon accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Avalon:

2008 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Feb 032010

Avalon

I have a 2008 Toyota Avalon. The telescopic steering column will randomly depress. The latch that holds it in place will randomly loosen up and the steering column will go all the way in. I asked my dealer about this and they said it wasn't under warranty. I asked Toyota and they said there had been no recall on this item. Just thought I might mention it with all the other problems Toyota has been having.

- West Columbia, SC, USA

Jan 032009

Avalon

Jammed down on the accelerator and it stuck. Had to keep hitting the gas petal with my foot to get it to release. Almost lost control of the car as it continued to accelerate until the petal popped up.

- Hilton Head Island, SC, USA