2008 Toyota Avalon accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Toyota Avalon:

2008 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Sep 202012

Rear window visibility is my problem, at dark and when it rains it's near impossible to see clearly anything through my back window. The rear window sunshade is stuck in the up position making it very difficult to see well through the rear window in the rain and when it's dark. If it was stuck in the down position that would be ok, but it's not. I've read on the internet that Toyota dealers have charged almost $900. A couple of years ago to fix one. First off there should be a way to lower it even if it's not fixed to go up and down. I'm very disappointed in Toyota. When I called them about my dynamic cruise control not working last year they wouldn't fix it for free or at greatly reduced price because I was past the three year warranty, even though I had less then 25,000 or 26000 miles on it when I called. It hadn't worked at that time for a good 6 to 8 months. Toyota does not stand behind their products in my opinion. ## VIN failed ##

- Lyman, SC, USA