3.2

2012 Toyota Avalon brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Toyota Avalon:

2012 Toyota Avalon Owner Comments

Mar 152015

Avalon 6-cyl

The car would not respond to the remote, so I had to use the key to get access, then I was able to lock and unlock doors and turn on ignition.I turned ignition on and saw display flash various icons after car was started. As I was driving the dash icons flashed again. The car did not stop, so I continued driving.

- Sacramento, CA, USA