8.0

2003 Toyota Avensis lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Avensis:

2003 Toyota Avensis Owner Comments

Dec 102008

Avensis D4D Diesel

My problem is my Toyota Avensis, year 2003. it has 56 000 km and I have big problem with xenon lights. The lights gives only 50% of full lights, because, I have bin told in Croatian Toyota service, the glass on xenon lights are very low quality and cannot pass trough in full intensity. I have lost guarantee for 3 years but I still did not pass 100 000 km. could you help me please because new lights cost 2.200 USD both.

What should I do?