- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 0 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 3 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 37 days ago
1996 Toyota Camry
Worst 1996 Camry electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.