- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 4 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 13 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 17 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 24 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 25 days ago
1997 Toyota Camry
Worst 1997 Camry steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering leak1
- NHTSA: Steering11
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar11
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.