4.0

1999 Toyota Camry brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota Camry:

1999 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Dec 082008

Camry CE 4 cyl

I've had this problem since I've owned the car. The BRAKES have been an issue ever since I bought the car, a month or two after getting it, I pressed the brake pedal one day and they went all the way to the floor and I have had problems with them ever since. I have had them replaced also and once again they do the same thing, freakin GRIND.

Has Toyota got a fix?