8.0

1999 Toyota Camry brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota Camry:

1999 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Jun 222007

Camry CE 4 cyl

This is my second gripe about my camry, the BRAKES have been an issue ever since I bought the car, a month or two after getting it, I pressed the brake pedal one day and they went all the way to the floor and I have had problems with them ever since. I have had them replaced also and once again they do the same thing, freakin GRIND. I have had the car checked by two different trustworthy mechanics and they don't know why I continue to have problems with the brakes. Once again, my mother has the same model vehicle as mine and hers has the same problem. What is the deal with the 99 models of Toyotas? Do they have defects or what??!! I always thought Toyotas were excellent vehicles and now I own one and I HATE IT!! Don't bother calling the Toyota place here they won't call you back and it will be a cold day in HELL before I buy another Toyota. I am a single mom of 2 and I cannot afford to keep throwing money down the drain fixing the same problems over and over. My first concern is for my girls and their safety. Toyota needs to step up and fix these LEMONS!!!!

- , Bassett, VA, USA