4.0

2001 Toyota Camry accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Camry:

2001 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Jun 062012

Camry V6

Alright so one day I was driving and suddenly the radio display started to flicker and a day later it turned completely off. Every now and then, it flickers but is mostly turned off. I had purchased a cassette with an auxillary cord in order to listen to my mp3 and it won't go into the cassette player. The radio still works but during the night I cannot read my display and have to blindly search for the buttons on my radio when switching stations. :(

- , Na, GA, USA