7.0

1. coil went bad (1 reports)
2001 Toyota Camry engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Camry:

2001 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Apr 132009

Camry LX 3.0L

My camery did the same thing. Took it to the dealer and the engine light did not come on. After doing an extensive search, the found the 2 of the ignition coils went bad. But they were not registering on the computer as being bad. Thus no engine light. Had toes replaced and seems to be running fine.

- , Hillsboro, OR, USA

Mar 042008

Camry LE

DO NOT BUY TOYOTA. I own a 2001 Toyota Camry bought for $23,000. I was a happy owner for few years until moved to Naperville and started dealing with napervill Toyota dealer. Now I regret for being a Toyota owner. My car engine stalls very ofter and I took it to the dealer too many times with the warranty and without a warranty. No use. They could not find any thing wrong with the car even after engine diagnosis. One I think I can tell you is, if I am rich, I will junk my CAMRY now and buy another European car. So frustrating. I took the video still high advanced Toyota technology could not find what the problem is.

- , Aurora, IL, USA