2001 Toyota Camry lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Camry:

2001 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Feb 062001

Camry LE

Right after I purchased my car my light on the radio went out and so did the head and tail lights. I'd have to replace them every week or so with a new bulb! My radio lights still do not work. Toyota service said it was too much trouble and costly to fix this problem. Well when the police started pulling me over for tail lights and headlights being out I had to get them replaced - that is a problem! IT WAS EXPENSIVE TO HAVE TO REPEATEDLY HAVE TO PURCHASE AND HAVE INSTALLED NEW BULBS. ONCE AGAIN I HAD A MECHANIC CORRECT THIS PROBLEM.

- , Watkinsville, GA, USA