8.0

2002 Toyota Camry body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Camry:

2002 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Nov 302001

Camry LE V4

I NOTICED A LOUD INTERIOR NOISE THE FIRST TIME I DROVE THE CAR ON THE EXPRESSWAY. IT SOUNDS LIKE ROAD NOISE COMING FROM THE FLOOR BOARDS. I TOOK IT BACK TO THE DEALER ON TWO OCCASIONS BUT THEY CLAIM NOT TO HEAR THE NOISE EVEN THOUGH THEY COULD NOT HEAR THE RADIO AFTER GETTING ON THE HIGHWAY. THAT IS STRANGE BECAUSE WHENEVER I TALK ON MY CELL PHONE I CAN HARDLY HEAR THE CALLER BUT THEY CAN HEAR THE NOISE.

- , Boynton Beach, FL, USA