4.0

$1,500.00

1. replace timing chain (1 reports)
2002 Toyota Camry engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Camry:

2002 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Jul 302014

Camry LE 2.4L

This problem started when I observed at Cold Start there is a kind of water Sloshing/running in engine bay area.I figured out that coolant was low then I refilled my coolant Then the sloshing was gone.Two days later I found a noise/slipping chain noise from serpentine belt area.Then I took it to a mechanic and told me Timing Chain needs to be replaced.

Good advice by mechanic is to Replace Engine of stripped head bolts and need reconditioning of Engine.

- , Jonesboro, AR, USA