2002 Toyota Camry suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Camry:

2002 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Jan 102004

Camry

Ever since I brought my 2002 Toyota Camry xle home it veered to the left. On every trip back to the dealer I mentioned it and each time I received a different reason for the problem. After two years it is now totally unsafe to drive. I did and paid for all the solutions the dealer made and they don't know what they are doing. From wrong tire pressure to one new and old tire to two new tires to a wheel alignment to the fact that I probably drive over bumps and holes, they have given more excuses than answers. I am afraid I will get into a crash. The steering wheel literally turns left on its own and your car swerves into the left lane.

- East Norwich, NY, USA