6.0

2005 Toyota Camry cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota Camry:

2005 Toyota Camry Owner Comments

Aug 132010

Camry LX 4 cyl

I bought my camry in the end of Dec' 04. It is a 2005 model. I put only 28,000 miles and water pump went bad. I am taking care of vehicle and doing service regularly. I can't believe this that Toyota camry is such good brand vehicle and it has defective part inside. Because of out of warranty period, the dealer refused to take care of it. I have not approach Toyota so far and I don't know whether it is worth to notify them or not. Moreover, I have another issue about driver side seat belt. It stucks often.

I am sure that my next vehicle will not be from Toyota anymore.

BR